Skip to main content

My daughter who is a nurse, turned me on to this, and I can't thank her enough.

 

I'm talking to any health professional out there, regardless if you are a nurse, a doctor, own a pharmacy or an individual who loves health and really wants to make a difference in the health and lives of others. 

Several years ago, I noticed my daughter and my grandkids taking this stuff; all from these colorful containers and get this; they were loving it. They wanted more. It wasn't hard at all to get the daily amount of fruits and vegetables into these kids. I was amazed. (Of course we did pretty well, we thought, in getting the real garden grown variety into my daughter and her siblings as they were growing up but today, try getting all you need in your diet... it's real tough to do. And this "goodness" wasn't around then. 

So I wanted to get on the product, I did and the results were so amazing so I got my two brothers on it (both in their sixties) and they are very healthy now. (That's real peace of mind for me). When my daughter saw that I did this, she asked me to consider being in the business. Being an entrepreneur and loving the product, I said "yes" and have never looked back. 

Need more fruits in your diet; more veggies in your day? Want a real “natural” type of side hustle that makes sense as a Health Professional so when people know that you offer a way to a healthier lifestyle that it makes sense so it's easy for you to earn a revenue stream injust a couple of hours per week, along with what you are doing? This company offers nutrition from 30 different fruits, vegetables and berries every day and would love to talk to you about it.

Please understand that I'm sharing this because I'm a distributer but the company has strict standards in how they promote so you'll notice that I haven't mentioned any company. In a moment, I'll share a link but let me be very clear. When you go to the page, please do not automatically become a customer or a business partner. Let's talk first. I really mean this. I agreed to maintain the integrity of this company so I want to be sure that well, we are friends first and partners (either as customer or business) later. 

So I'm asking you, just as if we've met and discussed this at our local grocery store or cafe, please click on the link, look around and if this interests you, use the contact form on this page (click on the 3 lined "hamburger" at the top right of this page) and let's set up a time for a Zoom call; or at least to visit by phone. If you visit the site and do not find it interesting, no worries; we both got educated. 

My daughter does quite well as a nurse and a nursing instructor. She offers this as a side line and the revenue helps with vacations, and a stress reliever when it comes to money concerns. 

Visit the site and let me know what you think. 

God bless. 

Terry Scott 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We’re looking for Moms and Dads who are disgusted with the high cost of healthcare…

 This is your invite  (The Zoom link is below) Singles and families are encouraged to attend to learn how you can SAVE 50% on your healthcare, and drastically on your prescriptions. Employers are encouraged to attend to learn how your employees can benefit from this. And, entreprenuers are encouraged to learn how they can share this program with others. This will be an informational overview touching on many areas followed by a Q and A session.  Scroll down to find the Zoom link and please be sure to join a few minutes to the hour. It's also appreciated if you'll RSVP using the contact form on this page.  Here's Pat. Bring your questions to the online Zoom meeting on Thursday night... SAVE 30% - 50% ON YOUR HEALTHCARE Join us Thursday Night by using the link below...  We’re disrupting yesterday’s healthcare model with an AFFORDABLE, COMPREHENSIVE, ACCESSIBLE, and INCLUSIVE modern approach to healthcare. Healthcare sharing provides affordable options, free access to 24/7 te

Ter Scott shares how Impact Health is saving his clients up to 70% on Healthcare

Hello. My name is Terry Scott. I'm known as America's #1 Research Consultant.  My business is called All Solutions Known (DBA as ABC Consulting) and when I was introduced to Impact Health, I knew that I had to add it to my product and service line to help individuals, families, employees, and even business owners.  Please take a few moments to watch these short explainer videos to see how you can save up to 70% on healthcare and then reach out to me with your questions or to get started.  I can assist you in all 50 states.  Lyndria Winn introduces Impact Health Sharing. This is a "general public" video and meant for those who do not have an Impact Healthcare Enrollment Representative so please do not go to the main site stated in this video. Please contact me using the details in the card below or use the contact form found on this page.  Please remember NOT to visit the website or call the number mentioned in the video to be sure that you'll receive my special